Farm Stay UK Photography Workshop 2
Wake Up To The Heart of the Country
Thursday 19 April – Overwood, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B61 9EE
Tuesday 1 May – Hipsley Farm Cottages, Hurley, Atherstone Warwickshire CV9 2HS
Wednesday 23 May – Marlbrook Hall, Elton, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 2HR
Registration and coffee 10.30 Workshop 11.00 – 4.00
Are you taking pictures for your business and wish they were better? Do you want to understand how to get your pictures fit for your purpose?
Learn what your camera settings mean, how to avoid common mistakes when taking pictures and getting those pictures in the right format and size that you want. Find out how to take pictures that will have the right impact for your business. This hands-on seminar will help you to understand image production from start to finish.
What you will learn:
• How to identify what your customer requires from a visual image
• How different forms of media require different images
• Evaluating the effectiveness of different images
• The key elements of a successful photograph
• How to critically review a photograph
• How to make sure the images appear as you want them to
This FREE workshop is being run by Cheryl Doshi and will be a practical session where you will be able to gain experience by using your own digital camera, and laptop if you have one.
Cheryl Doshi is a freelance professional photographer with over 6 years experience. She has a wide range of customers from Lloyds Pharmacy , Beattie Communications and the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust through to individual pubs, restaurants, and of course Farm Stay members.
If you are interested in attending then please contact us:
• Register by e-mailing email@example.com the following information:
• The Date and Location of the workshop you wish to attend
• Your name & business, address and contact telephone number (including a mobile please) and if you have your own laptop
• It’s FREE and includes a light lunch and refreshments.
The workshop is limited to 12 people and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
FARM STAY UK
Warwickshire CV8 2LG
Tel: 02476 696909