Internal Auditing (Food Industry) Manchester
Internal Auditing (Food Industry) – Thursday 5 July 2012 (Manchester)
Internal audits provide a means for improvement whilst ensuring quality. All quality systems need frequent checking (Internal Audit) to make sure they are working as intended. This course ensures that the company’s Internal Auditors carry out thorough and productive audits that have a positive benefit for the company.
who should attend?
• Technical Managers
• Internal audit team members
• Listening (skills and problems)
• Audit techniques (various audit trails)
• Audit preparation (developing audit programmes, checklists and information gathering)
• Questioning techniques (the auditor’s friends and enemies)
• Non-conformities and corrective action programmes (identify trends)
• Audit follow-up and close out
• The practical exercises involve; audit preparation, nonconformity reporting, observations for improvement, closing meetings
Hosted by Cert ID Europe Ltd at Crowne Plaza, Manchester Airport on the 5th July 2012.
Course commences at 10:00am and finishes at approx. 4:00pm.
For further information and a booking form, please visit http://www.cert-id.eu/Training-and-Events. Alternatively, contact Cheryl on 01675 475607 or email email@example.com.
£275 + VAT (2nd place half price)
HEFF Members are entitled to 10% off the cost of training.
web link for more information..