Practical Food Labelling Manchester
Practical Food Labelling – Tueaday 31 July 2012 (Manchester)
Labelling of food can be a minefield, knowing what needs to be on a label is one thing, but knowing why and being able to communicate that within a commercially driven market can ensure your products convey the right image to your consumers. This practical one day workshop will enable you to identify the key areas to focus upon to ensure the risk of an enforcement challenge is minimised. The workshop also provides a fantastic opportunity to evaluate YOUR OWN specifications and to create a pack copy document for your product.
who should attend?
• Regulatory Affairs Managers
• Technical Managers
• Specification Technologists
• Quality Assurance Managers
• Manufacturing & Operational Managers
• Where legislation comes from
• Practical exercises including;
- create a pack copy document using your own specifications
• Nutrition & health claims
• Legal name requirements
• Allergen labelling & exemptions
• Generating an accurate ingredients list
• Format of labelling - prepacked & non-prepacked
• Additive levels & when they need to be declared
• Examples of enforcement challenges
please bring with you on the day:
• specifications for your products such as recipes and additive levels
Hosted by Cert ID Europe Ltd at Crowne Plaza, Manchester Airport on Tuesday 31 July 2012.
Course commences at 9:30am and finishes at approx. 4:00pm.
For further information and a booking form, please visit http://www.cert-id.eu/Training-and-Events. Alternatively, contact Cheryl on 01675 475607 or email email@example.com.
£275 + VAT (2nd place half price)
HEFF Members are entitled to 10% off the cost of training.