Practical HACCP Bristol
Practical HACCP – Tuesday 25 September 2012 (Bristol)
This course aims to give a good understanding of HACCP and what is required in practical terms, by applying the theory of HACCP to practical situations through the use of a case study. The course will be workshop based and aims to explore some of the issues encountered when developing HACCP systems and turning HACCP theory into practice.
who should attend?
This course is aimed at those who have an existing understanding of the principles of HACCP, and wish to explore some of the common problems encountered when designing HACCP systems, and would include:
• HACCP Team Leader
• HACCP Team Members
• HACCP Practitioners/Consultants
• Need for food safety management
• Introduction to case study
• Overview of food safety hazards and their control
• Pre-requisite programmes and their role in a food safety management system
• Practical application of the 7 codex principles through the 12 step logic sequence and focusing on:
- Sources of information to be gathered when designing HACCP plans
- Conducting hazard analysis
- CCP determination and their control
- Development of the HACCP plan documentation & records
Hosted by Cert ID Europe Ltd at Holiday Inn, Bristol (Filton) on Tuesday 25 September 2012.
Course commences at 9:30am and finishes at approx. 4:00pm.
For further information and a booking form, please visit http://www.cert-id.eu/Training-and-Events. Alternatively, contact Cheryl on 01675 475607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
£275 + VAT (2nd place half price)
HEFF Members are entitled to 10% off the cost of training.