Farm Stay UK Wake Up to The Heart Project
Free 1-1 Advice Session
Make your farm accommodation stand out from the rest
Farm Stay UK is offering farm based hospitality providers a free advice session which will help you to interpret your farm and the countryside for your guests and differentiate your business from the local competition.
The advice session will:
• Add value to visits where guests stay on farms
• Provide an audit looking at what potential the farm has to develop its offer to visitors consideration to what can be seen, demonstrated or offered as an activity
• Take account of the skills and abilities each farm has to offer as well as the venue and location
• Provide suitable examples of information that can be developed into self-guiding trails or other activities, ranging from some which can be achieved with only a small amount of effort and cost up to more adventurous, long term projects
• Health and safety pointers can be given as well as signposting to further information and training. The post visit report could be used to inform sign and trail development around the farm or provide a stimulus for leaf-let content, demonstrations or more.
For more information download the attached leaflet or contact
Farm Stay UK by telephone on: 02476 696909 or by e-mail to: email@example.com.