Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace - July
This course provides essential knowledge and understanding of health and safety for employees working in any sector of business. It will enable them to contribute to the overall health and safety of the business.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for any employee in any workplace.
• Health & safety at work/Health & safety law
• Prevention of accidents and ill health
• Risk assessment/First aid at work
• Personal protective equipment
• Workplace health, safety and welfare
• Work equipment/Electricity/Fire prevention
• Occupational health/Hazardous substances
• Ergonomics and workstation design
A course book will be provided to you prior to the course. The course will be tailored as far as possible to delegates’ work environment.
The course is approximately 6 hours long and conducted during one day. It is followed by a short multiple-choice exam.
All successful candidates will receive the nationally recognised Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace.
Cost: £60.00 per person and includes a workbook, course materials, registration, certification and refreshments.
Thursday 24 May 2012
Thursday 26 July 2012
Thursday 27 September 2012
To book or enquire about this course, please contact Shropshire Training on 01948 840354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org